Monday, April 9, 2018

Hoppy Easter!

Easter Bunny scavenger hunt! Complete and ready to be discovered in the morning! Thank goodness for this gem of a book so that I... I mean, the Easter Bunny, could draw a self -portrait! I have the drawing ability of a hamster. Actually, a hamster might draw better... 🤔

Normally, I write up my own Easter Bunny scavenger hunt clues, but I was EXHAUSTED after a busy weekend, so I got some inspiration from Pinterest! I used ideas (and some wording!) from this cute printable by Party Delights. Thanks again to Nichole for sending me this pin!
I don't like to fill my kiddo's baskets full of sugar and I also like to keep Easter SUPER simple, so they each got an egg with some gummies and the rest of the goodies were fun things they needed (tablet chargers!), books to read (Bug Hotel for the 5 year old, 3 Little Frogs bath book for the 2 year old, and Bug Brother and Billy and the Mini Monsters: Monsters on the Loose for the 7 year old), and a fun surprise! Walkie-Talkies for the boys and cute barrettes for the girl. They were so excited to hunt for their baskets! It actually was COLD and snowy here on Easter, so an indoor basket hunt worked out perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!