Monday, March 25, 2013

Frosty

Jim and Kellan built a snowman last night. (Never mind Kellan's face, Jim is clearly an excellent photographer.) They came back inside and K was telling me all about it and of course my first thought was, "Oh, how fun!" Then when Jim was putting him to bed he said, "Don't forget to say goodnight to Snowman!" So, Kellan runs over to the window and say, "Goodnight, Snowman, I love you!"

 
This is no good. He's just humanized Snowman, who will inevitably melt within the next day or two. Greeeaaat. All day long K has been looking out the window checking on Snowman. At one point he even told me, "Mommy! Snowman is so cold! He needs a warm ribbon on his neck!"

Well, sometime in between K's nap a few hours ago and when Jim got home, Snowman's head fell off. Jim pointed it out to me when he came in from work. So I made him go fix it. How traumatic would that be??? He said when he was trying to fix it the whole thing broke and so he recreated it but now it's missing its eyes... Ah well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!